CNR (Click ‘N Run) client is a FREE and easy way to access over 43,719 desktop Linux products. It also known as the one-click installation software, for Ubuntu 8.04 LTS operating system. packages and libraries, all with a single mouse click. Finding, installing and managing software on your desktop Linux computer has never been easier! CNR makes the finding of the right piece of software easy to accomplish, with user reviews, screenshots, descriptions, charts, and so on. When you find the software you want, with only one click, it will be installed on your computer and icons will be added to your desktop and to the Start Menu. Also, CNR notifies you when updates are available for the installed applications via the CNR.com website, which you can easily install with one click. CNR also offers dozens of commercial Linux software titles for sale, such as popular games, Sun’s StarOffice, Win4Lin, CodeWeaver’s Crossover Office, Parallels Workstation, TransGaming’s Cedega, and many other commercial Linux products.
Getting started with CNR
Installed Ubuntu 8.04
• download the CNR client from here,
• save the file on your desktop,
• double click the file to install the CNR client,
• logout and log back in,
• start the CNR client from System Tools -> CNR and let it synchronize with the CNR.com website,
• and finally, you can grab your favorite applications with a single mouse click!