Handset manufacturing company called General Mobile is gearing up to present their new Android powered DSTL1 handset at the Mobile World.
The DSTL1 is a dual-sim Android phone that features a large touch screen display and DSTL 1 is a classy looking touch screen handset.
DTSL1 will be the first Dual SIM Android powered handset. It is expected to hit the market in Q3 that is February of this year, at the Mobile World Congress. Some of the specifications of Android DTSL1 mobile are,
– 3-inch touch screen with a 240 x 400 pixel, 260K color resolution (WQVGA)
– Wi-Fi, EDGE and GPRS support
– 4GB internal memory with external support form microSD cards (up to 8GB)
– Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
– Media player with DivX playback support
– FM radio
– 5 mega pixel AF camera with flash
– MS document reader
– Java support