How To Remove Google Search Virus warning Alert? This Site may harm Your Computer
If your website is facing similar problem while searching then you need to make sure that..
1) Your ‘.htaccess’ file hacked.
Some one hacked your ‘.htaccess’ file and added malicious redirection codes in to it. What it dose means! It redirects the Google or any other search engine request to malicious domains, so for this you can do one thing like Remove all ‘.htaccess’ which are infected or replace it with original one.
2) Make sure your website is not affiliated with any Mallware related website or activates.
Once you have reviewed your website and are sure it is clean, you can submit a request for re-review your site with google manully as follows.
Using Google Webmaster Tools. (Note: you need to verify site ownership to see this information).
1. Sign in to Webmaster Tools with your Google account.
2. On the Dashboard, select the site you want.
3. On the Overview page, click Request a review and follow the instructions.
After this Google will review your website manually and, Once they will make sure that it doesn’t host or distribute any type of Malware, they will remove the identification from search results and it will re-index it.
I forgot to tell the Reason and Precaution for this problem, here it is …
This can happen for various reasons like:
– poor/compromised account/FTP password, which allows hackers to guess the password [or use brutforce tools] and get unauthorized access.
– user’s computer infected by viruses, which is controlled by hackers. In this situation, customer’s uploads also get infected.
– poor scripts, which allows hackers to insert various malformed queries and remotely execute the code and perform intended action
– Virus effected theme selection for the application
– Installing application which are downloaded form third party sites; mainly not genuine sites.
You will have to ensure that:
– generate a strong password combination [for account, ftp, database etc]
– scan local computer with good antivirus, anti spy ware programs and clean bad programs.
– keep the software up-to-date with vendors/developers, and seek their support/forums for any known vulnerabilities/fixes/workarounds available.